POPCORN JOURNALS

The journals of Devon (aka Popcorn) as we prepare for his impending arrival into the world!


Baby Devon

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Shopaholic Strikes Again!

Gosh, I'm a shopaholic, aren't I? You are sure to agree with me after reading this post. :)

After work, I went back to my parent's place for dinner. Mummy brewed chicken soup with cordyceps specially for me, Mum's always the best.

After dinner, my sister wanted to visit the Home & Living Fair at Expo as she'll be renovating her new place soon. So, mummy, sister & myself made our way to expo. The Home & Living Fair was a disappointment, it was boring. So we went to the next hall, the Motherhood Fair & walked around. I ended up buying the Terumo ear thermometer & probe covers, it was going at a great price at nearly 40% off compared to the pharmacies.



I also bought 3 packs of Nepia diapers, one pack of newborn size & two packs of small size. It was going cheap too, with an additional four pieces thrown in. I am guessing we need a lot of diapers as babies poo & pee a lot!

Finally, I bought 5 nursing tubes & bras for only $70. What a bargain!

I'm going to tell Popcorn Papa that we better not go to the fair tomorrow as I've bought a lot already.. :)

No comments: