POPCORN JOURNALS

The journals of Devon (aka Popcorn) as we prepare for his impending arrival into the world!


Baby Devon

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Scare!

I freaked out yesterday. My tummy tightened, hardened & felt slighty crampy. It made walking kind of difficult, I was waddling around like a duck.

I poked my tummy to wake Popcorn up & asked him to give me a kick to let me know he's fine. Popcorn listened to me & did so & that put me at ease. I was going to monitor the situation & see my doctor if I still felt discomfort but when I woke up this morning, I feel fine, Phew...

Hmm.. could I be experiencing Braxton Hicks?

2 comments:

k@Ye_ said...

Yup, it could be Braxton Hicks. But, dun mean to scare u... I get it quite often and my gynae gave me Ventolin to control it.

I realised it usually happens after a massage.

evonique said...

It was the first time I experienced it. I'll monitor & highlight to my gynae on my next visit.