POPCORN JOURNALS

The journals of Devon (aka Popcorn) as we prepare for his impending arrival into the world!


Baby Devon

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 26, 2008

What Popcorn Papa did in his free time

Now my hobbies have been whittled down to the following (in order of most time spent now)
  1. Mainly playing PSP - easy to start/stop games while taking care of babies 
  2. Sometimes playing some magic (once every 2 weeks? mostly at my home)
  3. Origami (I think I have folded a baby origami somewhere, I'll take a pic of it next to Devon and post it here) - only managed to fold one model since baby Devon popped out.
Yesterday, members of the magic forum I help to manage suggested (Working Title MTG) I make a magic card for Devon. Here is what I came up with!

No comments: